오늘 본 상품

없음

고객센터

SAM-O GENERAL FOODS대량구매문의

This Loose Aggressive No Limit Holdem Strategy Pays Out Massively

페이지 정보

작성자 Suzanne (144.♡.240.168) 연락처 댓글 0건 조회 15회 작성일 22-11-23 03:34

본문

In reality, "clever" plays should be used only every once in a while. It shouldn't be the norm. In general, bet the value of your hand. If you have trips, bet out. If you have nothing and your opponent bets, fold.

Some boards are good for c-bets and other boards are horrible. Think about the types of hands your opponents like to call raises with and then ask yourself if the board is friendly or aztec temple slot machine free play scary to those hands.

Just like aggression is a little counter-intuitive, that is, betting more out actually wins more back in, playing better cards can actually win you more pots.

poker betting strategy Well, this mistake in my logic started to cost me a lot of money. I'd get into the habit of playing 8 tables at a time and then throwing out c-bets left and right without even thinking about it. The only rule I had was that I wouldn't c-bet if there was more than 1 opponent in the pot.

This is a very profitable strategy because you start to control the outcome of the game, as in which pots you win, by your betting strategy and the amount you bet.

I came, I saw, I conquered. That's how you should be approaching your poker game. These Texas Hold Em Poker betting tips are going to enable you to do just that, conquer with sheer force just like the great armies of old times. So let's start take a look at our battle plan.

The first mistake that most people make is they jump into the betting game too fast. They sign up on the Internet for a betting service and they bet on a couple games the first few nights. This is a terrible strategy to utilize. There are thousands of games during the season and picking the right games to bet on is going to allow you to win bets and make money.

To encourage him to keep playing in this manner, you may actually want to go the full hog and congratulate him on the way that he played the hand (with your tongue firmly in your cheek of course!) and tell him that you had no idea he was holding such a monster.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터

054-834-1900

평일 09:00 - 18:00(점심 12:00-13:00)
토, 일요일 및 공휴일 휴무

입금계좌안내

농협은행301-0207-3209-71

예금주명 : 삼오종합식품(주)

상호 : 삼오종합식품(주) 대표 : 이정순 주소 : 경상북도 의성군 금성면 군위금성로 1196 전화 : 054-834-1900 팩스 : 054-833-1202 P·H : 010-5408-2934
사업자등록번호 : 508-81-34487 통신판매업 신고번호 : 제 2020-경북,의성-053 호 E-mail : sam5foods@hanmail.net 개인정보보호책임자 : 이정순 호스팅업체 : 다오스웹
Copyright © 2020 삼오종합식품(주). All Rights Reserved.  열쇠모양 아이콘
  • 공정거래위원회
    표준약관준수
  • 현금영수증 발행
  • 구매안전서비스