오늘 본 상품

없음

고객센터

SAM-O GENERAL FOODS대량구매문의

The total Solution to effective and Permanent Weight Loss

페이지 정보

작성자 Grady (161.♡.151.191) 연락처 댓글 0건 조회 20회 작성일 22-10-02 17:14

본문

It's a depressing fact that numerous people are overweight. I am aware, because for tea burn facebook [https://www.outlookindia.com] a long time I was at least one. Being 5'6" and almost 200 pounds isn't an excellent look. My nickname among the friends of mine was "Wombat". For people who are not Australian (not all of us is often very lucky!), a wombat is as a badger or a groundhog. Fat, round, slow moving and bad tempered. Honestly, it wasn't the nickname I would want to target for myself. I always appreciated Leopard. Or Dragon. however, I got Wombat.
It wasn't as if I did not try to drop some weight. In fact sometimes I did. A bit. For a while. However, not enough so someone noticed. One hundred and 80 seven pounds does not look a lot different to one 100 and ninety two pounds. The Wombat lived.

I tried all sorts of diets and restricted eating regimes. The Atkins diet plan. The Pritikin diet plan. Higher protein diets. (Made me feel sick all the time). Low carbohydrate diets. (Made me so fatigued I didn't wish to do something other than lie available and watch television). Fruit diets! They really got everything moving through my body but unfortunately did not make me lose excess weight. Vegetarian diet programs. Several of these diets helped for a while. I lost a number of pounds but eventually got bored of the sameness of the meals and rapidly put back on anything I had so hard earned lost.
In addition, I was hungry at all times.
Last but not least, I realized I might possibly sit on the couch and achieve nothing until I died, or maybe, I could very well slim down and also rejoin the human race. I explored on the internet to find a system of losing a few pounds which would fit me. I bought many products which promised me fat loss to create a supermodel envious. I tried. I actually did. The only thing to shed pounds was the wallet of mine. I began to lose heart which I was destined to be Wombat all my life.
Living works in mysterious ways. If you seek, sooner or later life provides a remedy that is best for you. I genuinely believe that.

I discovered a software program which was founded on solid, scientific principles. It explained specifically which foods to eat causing accelerated fat burning. It showed me the meals which prevent fat burning and why they actually do this. It taught me how to place the great foods together to create nourishing, tasty meals which enhanced the fat burning procedure. It was easy, used readily accessible foods and I didn't have to purchase exceptional dinners or additives to go by it. I lost 7 pounds in the earliest week and maintained a weight reduction of 2 - four pounds weekly thereafter until I achieved my perfect weight of 120 pounds! And I was never hungry.

The concepts are:

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터

054-834-1900

평일 09:00 - 18:00(점심 12:00-13:00)
토, 일요일 및 공휴일 휴무

입금계좌안내

농협은행301-0207-3209-71

예금주명 : 삼오종합식품(주)

상호 : 삼오종합식품(주) 대표 : 이정순 주소 : 경상북도 의성군 금성면 군위금성로 1196 전화 : 054-834-1900 팩스 : 054-833-1202 P·H : 010-5408-2934
사업자등록번호 : 508-81-34487 통신판매업 신고번호 : 제 2020-경북,의성-053 호 E-mail : sam5foods@hanmail.net 개인정보보호책임자 : 이정순 호스팅업체 : 다오스웹
Copyright © 2020 삼오종합식품(주). All Rights Reserved.  열쇠모양 아이콘
  • 공정거래위원회
    표준약관준수
  • 현금영수증 발행
  • 구매안전서비스