회원메뉴

쇼핑몰 검색

주문 및 전화상담054-834-1900

회원로그인

오늘 본 상품

없음

고객센터

SAM-O GENERAL FOODS대량구매문의

Medical Conditions and dental Health - Six Serious Medical Consequence…

페이지 정보

작성자 Cole Higgins (45.♡.16.141) 연락처 댓글 0건 조회 105회 작성일 22-09-24 13:54

본문

All too often news reports quote a few recent study that has determined another food, prodentim reviews by doctors; just click www.thedailyworld.com, habit, exposure, or perhaps activity which will cause a medical issue resulting in an early demise. I usually don't care about newly announced threats as I pick out a normal lifestyle of moderation in all the things.
Next I heard that although I think no symptoms, my mouth could be quietly attacking many areas of my body with lethal germ warfare. This alarmed me as it can make sense that no matter what we swallow will have an effect on the wellness of the physical systems of ours, therefore I did a bit of internet research of my personal.
It all starts off with gingivitis (early gum disease), which left unattended developments to periodontitis. According to The American Association of Periodontists, an estimated thirty five % of the population age thirty as well as over has periodontitis, nevertheless, many folks don't even recognize they've it. Periodontal disease can often be quiet, which means symptoms might not appear until an advanced stage of the disease.
Periodontal disease might be silent however, it could be lethal, having a lot more serious health ramifications than the tooth loss we have learned about prior to. It has now been proven that bacteria from dental gum disease can travel to other parts of the body and cause serious health issues like as:
1. Cardiovascular Disease
Researchers have found that folks with periodontal disease are almost doubly apt to go through from coronary artery disease as those without periodontal disease. Research indicate that periodontal disease might foster the development of clogged arteries and blood clots when dental bacteria get into the blood stream. Periodontal disease also has been recognized to exacerbate existing heart problems.
2. Stroke
Further research has pointed to a relationship between periodontal disease and stroke. These experiments found that inflammatory effects from periodontal disease could cause dental bacterial byproducts to enter in the bloodstream and also trigger the liver to make proteins that inflame arteries. These effects might result in blood clots that play a role in clogged arteries leading to strokes.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

고객센터

054-834-1900

평일 09:00 - 18:00(점심 12:00-13:00)
토, 일요일 및 공휴일 휴무

입금계좌안내

농협은행301-0207-3209-71

예금주명 : 삼오종합식품(주)

상호 : 삼오종합식품(주) 대표 : 이정순 주소 : 경상북도 의성군 금성면 군위금성로 1196 전화 : 054-834-1900 팩스 : 054-833-1202 P·H : 010-5408-2934
사업자등록번호 : 508-81-34487 통신판매업 신고번호 : 제 2020-경북,의성-053 호 E-mail : sam5foods@hanmail.net 개인정보보호책임자 : 이정순 호스팅업체 : 다오스웹
Copyright © 2020 삼오종합식품(주). All Rights Reserved.  열쇠모양 아이콘
  • 공정거래위원회
    표준약관준수
  • 현금영수증 발행
  • 구매안전서비스